sarang haeyo
Baby, I'm yours. I'll be everything you need. You're one in a million
♡ Hello~(^~^)~
Hi everyone. I'm feeling proud because this is my first bloggy POST>(^O^)< Yeaaah! Actually this is my first BLOG account. F-Y-Info, I just created blog yesterday and today I already got a nice blog skin. And I'm kindda LOVE it<3 Much thanks to Bethany who is my first blog friend. Omo, I just don't know how to thanks. Anyway, Thanks you^^ Without any of your help, my blog will be just a piece of crapsXD

By the way, I just want to introduce myself so that you'll will know me more=) Hello, Im Danial Wong. Most of my friends call me Dan Dan and my mom call me Cutie Pie XP You can choose which name to call me. If you want to call me with another name... Sure! You can find another name for me but make sure the name must be cute like I do XP HAHA! Hmm, I'm 14 years old this year. Pretty young, right? XP LOL! I know. Hmm, I blow my cake's candle every 28th Febuary. Hehe! Another thing you should know is I'm Pinky addicted. I do not know how I can like the colour but the only thing why I know I like it because IT WAS CUTE! Wasn't it? Further, I'm friendly too^^ So, don't be shamed to knowing me. Omomo, I like Korean stuff! The way they dressed, how they look, their haircuts and K-Pop songs? It was super entertaining me=D I like K-Pop bands which is 2pm! OMG! Im fucking love them! Especially, NICHKHUN BUCK HORVEJKUL! Omo, he looks super cute!! I dont know how to say.. But he is really cuteXP He inspiring me everyday. Woahhh! I wish I can saw him and have his autographs someday. I'll never stop pray and hope for it!

My headache is super bothering me all day. Errr, I think I want to eat some medicine and took some rest now. Anyway, I won't stop posting=P Don't worry I will posting everyday and I'll be tutoring all about bloggies so I'll get used to it! Teach me ya! Sharing is Caring, right?=)

To check my full profile.. Hm, just click the >HAEYO< words above to check it out. See ya.

"Hello~(^~^)~" was updated on Monday 12 September 2011 06:38 with 0 Love ♥