sarang haeyo
Baby, I'm yours. I'll be everything you need. You're one in a million
♡ Stalk?
Hello candies^^ Today I ain't happy-o-'' The things what make me pissed off is when people stalk about me. Errr, I don't know what they will say about me. But I heard someone hate me? I don't expected that the people who stalk me was my close texting partner. Grr, It means since the first day I know you until now and your goal is to stalk me? Are you pretending good infront of me? All this time you were finding my weakness? Are you searching for my suck inner goods? Nice try but that was not how I play-o-'' HAHA! Actually, now the only thing that I know is you are putting yourself in danger position babe. You lied me? You lied my girl? You bothering my relationship? You shit on me? You mock me? and now you stalk me? Is that all? I want you show more. Please b*tch show me more~! Sh*t! One thing.. The people who you told your f*ck mock was my friend. Why you so stupid? That is not enough yet. You and your boyfriend was the same.. Yaa, now I knew what the meaning of ''Shit couples" Oh, thanks for improving my knowledge. Don't act shit if you didn't want bunch of hitt!

Out from the topic above, the only things what makes me happy today is I feel happy with my girlfriend. She was super tough facing my crazy attitude. She never fails, boring, treat me bad and she never stop smiling on me. While I do everthing opposite! Err, sucks me. But anyway, I will changed myself for you.

Before I end my post.. I just my you to know.. I LOVE YOU Shazlyn and I miss you=(
Good night. Sweet dream.

"Stalk?" was updated on Tuesday 13 September 2011 08:11 with 0 Love ♥