sarang haeyo
Baby, I'm yours. I'll be everything you need. You're one in a million
♡ busy
hello everyoneeeee<3 fuhhh, I have been not update this cutie blog for long long time. Ughhh, so well.. nevermind about it since I've no time for updating lol. But actually, there was a time I can update but when my crazy self lazy worm(she) appeared she defeated my mood to type =D uhmm, there a lot people askin' me that where I've been go through this past few weeks. Omo, well... I've to say that.. I was busy on my family bussiness. I kno you some people couldn't believe that reasons. So for them, I can't debate to defence my reasons to make you believe me and that, is your problem that only positive thinking can help. Bla bla bla whatever. So, I hope you all knew why I've not onlined this few weeks. Well so sorry for that.

Ummm, but the hot issue since I don't haave my phone on my own hands when I go for the family bussiness I guess I have missed a lot of things that should I knew lol. Nahhh, its okay but one thing I was worried now is there was a person that disapointed on me. Omo, In my ever life longing, I couldn't accept that bad thingy.. So like what I did before is I need to put efforts to change that disapointment to a Happiness. But, when that person doesn't let me to change that bad thingy even I already tried.. I think the best I need to do is to give up. Maybe give up on them could make that person happier! So what can I do rite? =)

#When I say I give up, I just can let the person to achieve their own happiness. I think they can handle it since they felt hurt at first. But me? I kno it will be hurt but I think I am USED TO IT =)

or

#When the person let me to change the bad thingy, I think you should put some trust on me because I never fail. For God sake, I never fail. But if the problem flows nicely bad I think I should put some respect to mother nature? LOL, love nature =)

# hate that person, sorry to say.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"busy" was updated on Monday 19 December 2011 07:41 with 0 Love ♥