sarang haeyo
Baby, I'm yours. I'll be everything you need. You're one in a million
♡ cousin and babes? =)
Hiiii again =D I was so bored so I decided to updating this blogg again.. Well, I took so many pictures from our first meet at Johor .. Guess what? I even did not knew that I have a cousins at Johor. Well, it was so cool when you found out drasticly like, "Are we cousins? Kite ada kaitan ke?" Then, the person replied, " Of course lah" Well, that was my first time having cool coincident such that one.. And, well... I like her. She was kind hearted, friendly and she was pretty too. So then, we talked each other for 2days.. Epic lol. We shared a lot of stories and experience in life. Well she was a joker to me. I mean she got so many humors. And I gave +10 star for making me laugh so badly.. Wo ai ni harr<3

And this was my first photo with her. Lol, she look so serious in it but I tell yah, she was heavenly humorous =D This picture captured on karaoke inside room. 




So there was the babe her fren. lol, she acted badly wanted to take picture with us >O<






2nd picture xD




actually there was a lot photos but this was the only pictures that she MMS me. well, she was out of air time xD 

omo, they both look pretty yet I am looking something mysterious behind that smile, right? o,O

# i forced to smile to laugh more important, Im faking my real personality T_T

"cousin and babes? =)" was updated on Monday 19 December 2011 08:31 with 0 Love ♥